Be kind to everyone you meet.
It's such a simple concept, yet 95% of the people I come across in my life seem to just don't seem to get it.
I've talked a bit about being kind to others before, and I will probably talk about it again. Not because I don't have anything else to write about, but because I think it's important that we remind ourselves to be kind to others.
I could list off fifteen different encounters with different people, strangers, who were unkind or rude. I'm sure you could do the same, but that's not the point of this post. The point is, you don't know what kind of battle someone is facing.
You don't know what their struggle is, but it's real.
You don't know what their pain is, but it's real.
Even if someone isn't facing some hugely traumatic event, maybe they're just having a bad day. Or maybe not, maybe they're just a cranky person. Guess what? That does not negate your responsibility to be kind to everyone you meet. (It's my responsibility too, I'm not just preachily pointing the finger here.)
So…that's all. Nothing remarkably profound or groundbreaking, just a little reminder to you (and I) to be kind to others.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment