A little Instagram/social media fun!

Life is crazy, never perfect, but it can get close if we are willing to adjust our perspective.

Today I decided to start using the hashtag #ChoosingJoyInChaos, as a means of helping myself to see and acknowledge the good in my life, even when it feels messy or chaotic.  The past (almost) nine weeks have proved to be some of the most trying times of my life.  I have had days where I wake up and feel utterly hopeless, thinking there was no such thing as good in the world anymore.  (Anyone else who has experienced A Great and Terrible Loss knows what I'm talking about there.)

I want to use this hashtag to capture the moments where we choose joy.  Silver linings are real, if you choose to acknowledge them.  Even though there isn't anything good about what happened to us, and sometimes we feel serious anger about it, we must still try to choose to see the good in each day.



Consider this your official invite you to join me in this little hashtag/social media campaign!  Simply add the hashtag, #ChoosingJoyInChaos to your photos (and tag me if you'd like), so we can celebrate the good moments, even if they seem small or insignificant.

No comments:

Post a Comment