Gratitude challenge: week two.


Week 2:  your spouse/significant other.

Oh man.  I'm so glad I can start this challenge off with a relatively easy task! :) And on his birthday, no less.  I've written about Ryan before, and I could probably about him daily! (Don't want to overload you sweet people with the sap, though.)  Let me just share a little bit more, once again, why I love Ryan so much and why I am truly, so grateful for him.

Anyone who knows Ryan knows what kind of man he is.  He is funny, kind, handsome, and a true man of integrity.  This year has brought the most difficult trial we've ever faced together, and believe me, we've faced some doozy's in the past.  Through every step of this year, I've been reminded again and again just how lucky I am to be married to Ryan.  He embodies selflessness.  I always joke that when I grow up, I want to be more like him :)

I really enjoy reflecting on my sweet husband, and making it a priority to recognize how truly lucky and blessed I am.  This has been an incredibly hard year, and while normally, trials of the nature that we've experienced would drive a wedge between a couple, we've only grown closer.  It's a real gift.  I really couldn't do this life thing without Ryan.

No comments:

Post a Comment