Earlier this week, we took E out for her first trip to the zoo. We were lucky enough to catch a sunny day, and we basically had the zoo to ourselves. I thought it might be fun to share a few photos from our day, so without further adieu...E's first zoo trip! :)
Our first stop was the butterfly house - E loved all of the butterflies flying around! I just love watching her explore the world. It makes this mama's heart absolutely soar.
This girl! E - we are so in love with you!
These two. We didn't take a ton of "posed" photos throughout the day, but I'm glad we got this shot!
Such a cute little baby palm tree!
She loves her daddy so much :)
Major props to Ryan for capturing the COOLEST polar bear shots! So incredible.
Forever kissing our sweet baby girl.
Giraffes! They make me so happy! There's actually a "giraffe experience" where you can feed them, and I told Ryan we definitely have to do that next time...for E. ;)
Cute little baby giraffe! She was born last month and she is cuuute. We love you, Zawadi!
Mike's long lost cousin.
Tula possesses all of the sleepy dust!
These chimpanzees were seriously hilarious!! The little baby one was just crazy - leaping everywhere and trying to play with all of the others. So cute.
E also went on her first carousel ride! She seemed to enjoy all of the lights, music, and different animals.
Baby critter pants, perfect choice for the zoo :)
"Hi, Daddy."
The new penguin exhibit is absolutely incredible. I think you could easily spend half a day or so just taking in this specific spot. The penguins were being fed right when we stopped in, and by the time we made it down to the walk-through portion, they were swimming around like crazy! Very cool experience.
E loved the penguins, they made her giggle.
If you zoom in on this picture, you can see E, talking to all of the penguins that were swimming around her. Luckily, there weren't many other people to get annoyed by my yelling baby ;) and all of the zoo employees were getting a huge kick out of her enthusiasm.
Enjoying all of the belly laughs. :)
...
All in all, a very good day, full of giggles and smiles and fun and zero stress! I love my little family, and I'm so grateful for them. Amid all of the craziness and curve balls that life throws at us, I feel incredibly blessed because I have the best people in my corner, starting with these two.

















The zoo is one place where every kid can learn about animals, to listening to the wonderful animal sounds. This is a great place in the trip list of my family.
ReplyDeleteI remember when my kid saw the tiger at the first time, instead of fear as I think, she loved attention and stared at their activity, so interesting to me.